There was an error in this gadget

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lotte World!

What a fine amusement park. I've been to Six Flags. I've been to Disneyland, but never anywhere but Lotte World have I been selected at random from a crowd, put on a special tour bus, taken on stage for a dance presentation with scantily clad Russians and Brazilians and emailed pictures of the event for free.
This is my first time actually going to Lotte World and I think it's my favorite in Korea of the six I've been to. There's an indoor park that surrounds an ice rink with a massive domed glass ceiling, and an outdoor park which is built on an artificial island on an artificial lake...no bar codes or stories connecting different rides like I will make someday, but there was a great feeling about the place. 
A tip of the safari hat to Lotte World. I recommend it to anyone, any season of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment